I woke up today very tired. My Lincoln decided he wanted to stay up until midnight as happy as can be roaming around the house and jumping up and down. Awww. A day in the life of a one year old!
Today’s question is: What’s your definition of freedom in business and adventure in life?
This is going to be brief, as I am exhausted, and need to go get changed for marathon training with my run group. Plus, find a new outfit for Lincoln since his last one got bananas all over it. But, Daddy is home from work, so I have some time.
I had time earlier during his nap, but I decided to apply for a few jobs, just to see how it goes. You’d be amazed how much time it takes to apply for a job. I’m exhausted! That’s why I am hoping and praying that this independent thing of mine, works out!
So, here is goes, my definition of freedom in business and adventure in life:
1) Being able to make my own schedule and go and come as I please
2) Being surrounded by “fun” people ALL of the time
3) Being able to take a nap whenever I feel like it
4) Sitting on the beach with country music blaring and my choice of beverage in my hand
5) Having a clean house all of the time
6) Being able to pretend that I am still in college “sometimes”.
7) The city of Chicago, which is where I went to college and where I met my husband and where I worked at my very first “real” job always makes me feel free and adventurous.
Ok, that’s all folks. Not sure, if that’s 250 words, but I literally gotta “run”.
Yesterday’s boot camp rocked! My husband joined me and loved it. The couple that sweats together stays together. 🙂
Today is track/sprint training and we have a special guest physical trainer joining us. She is going to test our running form and answer any questions we have.
Until next time. Sorry, if I am way off topic. But, I tend to just vent sometimes.
<a href=”http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/blogchallenge”><img src=”http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/wp-content/uploads/blogchallenge/joinchallenge300x125.jpg” alt=”30 day challenge” /></a>